Switch to us
Considering a new managingagent?
Is your current managing agent making sure you receive value for your money?
- Paying ever increasing service charges and unhappy with the services provided?
- Fed up with unavailable property managers that never ring back?
- Has your managing agent got so big they now have a call centre where nobody can help you?
Or is your managing agent getting away with delivering poor service because you have a:
- Landlord appointed managing agent?
- Managing agent named in your lease?
- Development not been transferred into Residential Control?
Do you want a managing agent that:
- Ensures services are delivered (and checked) for the benefit of the customers?
- Has its Property Manager living locally so that they typically visit your site every week?
- Answers your enquiries promptly, often answering them in just one call/contact?
- Recovers unpaid service charges from your errant neighbours?
RMC Change Agent:
Isn’t it time you enjoyed the
MKDP Properties Service?
At MKDP Properties our
experienced team can lead you
through the process of getting
rid of poorly performing
managing agents who think they
are untouchable (due to them
being appointed by a Developer,
Landlord or named in the
lease)…..and it might be a lot
cheaper and easier than you
think, or they will have you
believe. This could also save
you as an individual leaseholder
thousands of pounds over the
next few years.
customer approach of championing
leaseholders and estate
customers rights, we have a good
understanding of property
legislation from the Landlord
and Tenant Acts, right through
to the successful application of
right to manage for
So why chose MKDP Properties Service, what makes us unique
- We only manage developments in the North West of England and Wales.
- We only deal in Block management, not a bolt on department to a lettings or estate agents
- We strive to reduce your Service Charge without reducing services by cost effective management and proactive maintenance.
- Available 24 hours a day via direct contact number or email
- Regular visual inspections at your development
- Periodic financial information sent to Directors showing budget control, cash flow, bank balance, service charge arrears.
- Accountant auditing accounts.
- Full Site Inspections, documented reports issued to the Directors
- Attending Evening Residents Meetings, Chairing AGM (As we are local to your development, meetings can start up to 8:00 pm which may not be available to you with your current Managing Agent)
- Newsletters circulated to all residents informing of current issues at the development.
- Prompt co–ordination of Insurance Claims.
- Assisting Directors with Major Works Projects (including Internal/External Redecoration)